PPLPrivate Pilot License
A choice of aircraft.
The aim of the PPL training is to teach the student pilot to fly safely and efficiently by day. The Private Pilot license can be extended to continue your flight training towards a commercial license or an airline pilot.
6 - 8 Months.
- 16 years of age to participate in the course.
- 18 years of age for the issue of the License.
- Class 2 medical certificate.
- Good knowledge of English language.
The PPL course consists of:
- Minimum 45 hours Total Flight Time.
- Minimum of 10 hours of solo flight.
- 9 Ground Theory Exams.