The aim of the Instrument Rating (IR) modular course is to train PPL(A) or CPL(A) holders to a standard that will allow them to operate airplanes under instrument flight rules and in instrumental meteorological conditions. The IA module consists of flying training in multiengine aircraft and the FNPTII for the synthetic portion of the training.
Approximately 5 weeks.
- Hold a current airplane license, PPL or CPL.
- Have met the Night Qualification requirements.
- Hold a current class 1 medical.
- Passed ATPL exams.
- Total 50 hours PIC (Pilot In Command).
The IA course consists of
- 55 flight hours, of which maximum 35 conducted in FNPT II (Simulator: aLSIM aLX).
- 15 flight hours conducted with multi engine aircraft.