CPLCommercial Pilot License
Training aircraft - The Piper P28T.
The CPL will raise the standard of flying to a level where one can pass and improve level of flying skills.
4 to 5 weeks.
- Hold a current Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Be the holder of a PPL.
- 150 hours flight time as pilot (100 as Pilot in Command).
- Passed ATPL theory examinations.
- Completed a Night Rating.
The CPL course consists of
- 15 flight hours, from which 5 hours conducted on Piper P28T.
- UPRT: Upset Recovery Training .
- Final Practical Exam (minimum 90 minutes of flight practical test), under the supervision of Italian Civil Aviation Authority (ENAC) Inspectors.
Requirements for licence issue
- 18 years of age.
- 200 hours total flying time to include: minimum 100 hours PIC and 20 hours VFR cross country.
- A cross country flight of at least 300nm landing in at least 2 different aerodromes apart from the departure aerodrome.